TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following booking conditions form the basis of your contract with THAI NEPAL TRAVELS AND TREKS PVT., LTD. ("we", "us" and "our"). Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these booking conditions and agree to them.
These booking conditions only apply to the trip arrangements which you book with us in the Nepal and which we agree to make, provide or perform (as applicable) as part of our contract with you. All references in these booking conditions to "trip", "booking", "contract" or "arrangements" mean such trip arrangements unless otherwise stated. References to "departure" mean the start date of these arrangements.
Your contract is with Thai Nepal Travels and Treks Pvt. Ltd. A contract exists between us when we have confirmed you on our tour of your choice and we have received your signed booking form and deposits. All the relevant section must be correctly and fully completed. We can only accept booking form signed as this confirms that you and other people on the tour accept our booking terms and condition and are entering into the contract.
Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by THAI NEPAL TRAVELS AND TREKS PVT., LTD.
Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Thai Nepal Travels and Treks only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
Thai Nepal Travels and Treks does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
Thai Nepal Travels and Treks does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
It is essential that you check with us for any changes or variations to the information shown on our quotation document. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Upon completion of the signed booking form a deposit of 100$ of the tour cost per person, be paid to the company.
For the services contracted, 100$ advance payment should be made to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the balance amount can be paid by arrival in Nepal before starting the tour. We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time left for the commencement of the services. Apart from the above in some cases like special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year) full payment is required to be sent in advance
Booking your trip and payment details
1. To make a booking please follow the procedure shown on our website or ask for an offline application form. The relevant application form needs to be completed by each person travelling or company. Where you are under 18 at the time of booking, the application form also needs to be signed by your parent or guardian or initialed online during the booking process. The completed booking form must then be sent to us together with the payments referred to in paragraph 2 below.
Where we have already confirmed the availability of your chosen arrangements and you book within any applicable time limit for doing so, your booking will be treated as firm and a contract between us will come into existence as soon as we receive your completed application form and your deposit. We will then send you a receipt for all payments made and our invoice. Where we have not confirmed availability, your booking will be treated as firm and a contract between us will come into existence when we dispatch our invoice to you. Where you book through our website without prior confirmation of availability, any electronic acknowledgement of your booking is not a confirmation of it. Please check your invoice carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the invoice or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete.
2. A minimum deposit of 100$ of the trip payment per person must accompany the booking with made by a minimum of 2 months prior to departure. In any case the full balance must be received by us by arrival in Nepal before starting the tour.
If, for any reason, the balance (including any surcharge where applicable) is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by you. If we do not cancel straight away because you have promised to make payment, you must pay the cancellation charges shown in paragraph 7 depending on the date we reasonably treat your booking as cancelled.
3. The price quoted for any trip covers the cost of the planning, the organization and carrying out of the trip, including group equipment, supplies, accommodation, administration and staff, except for the following, for which the you must be responsible: vaccination fees, travel insurance, cost of your international flights, cost of passport and visas, personal equipment and personal expenses while on the trip and any other expenses specifically excluded on the trip description and/or invoice.
We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in quoted prices at any time before your trip is confirmed. We will advise you of any error of which we are aware and of the then applicable price at the time of booking.
Once the price of your chosen trip has been confirmed at the time of booking, then subject to the correction of errors, we will only increase or decrease the price in the event of any change in our transportation costs or in dues, taxes or fees or in the exchange rates which have been used to calculate the cost of your trip.
4. Travel insurance: It is essential that you have adequate and appropriate cover for your trip including any adventurous activities such as trekking at altitude. Note that the majority of our trips do not require the use of climbing ropes and are all supervised. It is important to have adequate insurance which will cover cancellation costs from the date of booking as well as medical expenses (including evacuation and repatriation). If you travel against FCO advice, the validity of your insurance policy may be affected. Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on your trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
5. Health: Except as disclosed in your medical questionnaire, you are taken to confirm at the time of booking that you are in good health, physically capable of undertaking all aspects of the trip, and unaware of any reason why you may be unsuited to taking part or may be likely to suffer illness or injury during the trip, taking into account its challenges and purposes. If you are unable to give for this confirmation for any reason or have any medical condition or disability which may affect your trip, you must contact us before you submit your application form so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the trip for you.
If any information given in the application form or medical questionnaire is shown to be materially incorrect or incomplete, we reserve the right to cancel your booking or terminate your participation in the trip, depending on when we become aware of the true position. In this situation, cancellation charges as set out in paragraph 7 will apply and we will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result.
6. Special requests: Please advise us of any special requests prior to making your booking. Where possible, we will endeavor to meet or arrange for our suppliers to meet any such request. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. For your own protection, you should obtain confirmation in writing that a special request will be complied (where it is possible to give this) where it is important to you.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
Deposited bookings cancelled - The $100 deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, airline or other suppliers.
Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the consultant handling the booking
Flight Cancellation Policy:
Flights booked on this website are governed by the terms and conditions of the airfare you purchased and are determined by the Airline (not Thai Nepal Travels and Treks). In most cases, airfares are fully non-refundable and non-transferable. Airline charges or part or full cancellation fees may apply to your particular airfare. A Travel Consultant will help you wherever possible within these terms and conditions.
Special Cancellation Conditions: Certain accommodation and tour products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the pricing on the individual pages and will be clearly advised to you in writing at time of booking.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us or through the Agent from whom the travel arrangements were purchased. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your travel Insurance. A $50 processing fee applies to all approved refunds. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
You may transfer your place to someone else (introduced by you) if you are prevented from travelling, providing we are notified not less than 2 weeks before departure and subject to practicality of changing certain bookings made in your name. All costs and charges incurred by us and/or incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers as a result must be paid before the transfer can be affected. Any overdue balance payment must also be received.
The company does not own or control hotels, coach or other facilities mentioned in the tour. As an operator of the package tour therefore, we cannot be held liable.
Where there has been no fault on the part of the company, supplier or agents.
Where the failures in performance of the contract are attributable to the customer.
Where the failures are attributable to a third party not connected with the provision of the holiday and is unforeseeable or unavoidable.
Where the failures are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.
Where the failures are due to an event which you or your supplier even with all due care could not foresee or foretell.
We do take all reasonable steps in ensuring that the organization maintains standards and provide a service that is acceptable to the passengers. The information within this website has been compiled with all reasonable care and is correct to the best knowledge of the company and is published in good faith.
Please note that standard check-in / Checkout time in most hotels is 1200 Hrs. (IST). Therefore, cost of early check-in or Late check-out is not included in the tour cost. We can always make a request for early check-in or late checkout if required but we do not guarantee that, that entirely depend upon the policy of the hotel, time of the year and availability of the room.
Extra Uses of our Vehicle
Please note that cost of the vehicle (car / coaches with the driver) does not include extra usage of vehicle like after transfer or after sightseeing until or unless it is mentioned in the itinerary.
Rights to amend the itinerary if required
Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalized. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and well-being of our esteemed passengers.